October assessment learner response.

 www: you are starting to use media terms (words) like 'consumer' and 'logo' and 'portray' which is excellent and, at times' you glue detail from the product to support your ideas.

EBI: the main problem is you don't understand what the question is asking u and then you lose marks saying the wrong answer make sure you read the question carefully and break them down and revise go words again.

Q1=1ODO

Q2 = 1 

Q3= 1 

Q4+Q5+0 

Q6=1

Q7=2

Q8=4

Q9=4

I think I missed out questions and didn't get full marks on them because I didn't understand the question right

number 7 I did well in it because it was a well detailed answer and made effective points.

my weaker question was number 5 and 6 because I didn't understand the question right and wrote the wrong answer

ll do last q 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class: Industry and Audience blog tasks

Autumn 2021- PPE learner response':

Tatler